The vast wilderness surrounding Tuscarora Lodge and Canoe Outfitters provides Boundary Waters and Quetico paddlers with endless canoe trip route options. We’ve listed some of our favorite routes below to spark ideas for your Boundary Waters adventure. We love helping you with your trip planning! Give us a call at 218-388-2221 or 1-800-544-3843 and together we’ll create the perfect canoe trip route for your group.
Boundary Waters Canoe Area Canoe Routes
Quetico Provincial Park Canoe Routes
As you and your group decide on a canoe route, consider these questions:
- How long is your trip?
- How many people are in your group?
- What are the ages and fitness levels of your group members?
- Have you been to the BWCA/Quetico before?
- How many hours a day do you plan to travel?
- How often are you willing to portage?
- Are you looking to base camp or travel every day?
- Do you want to fish? What species of fish are you looking for?
- Do you prefer larger lakes or smaller water?
- Are you looking for moose? waterfalls? pictographs?
Give us a call or shot us an email at any time with any canoe route questions you have. We’ll help you narrow down your choices and steer you towards the route that best suits your group’s requirements.