Outfitting reservations can be made by calling 218-388-2221, by filling out the Outfitting Reservation Request form below or by printing and mailing the Printable Outfitting Reservation Request.
Outfitting Policies & Info
- Outfitting Season & Hours – The canoe season starts May 1st and runs through October. We are open 7:00 am to 7:00 pm daily including Sundays and holidays during the summer.
- Breakfast – Our dining room is open for breakfast from fishing opener through mid-September. Advance meal reservation is required.
- BWCA permit fees are not included in any package. The US Forest Service is responsible for pricing and refunds.
- Quetico permit fees are not included in any package. Ontario Parks Service is responsible for pricing and refunds
- Minnesota fishing licenses and Ontario fishing license are not included in any package. Please see the Fishing page for more information
Deposits are requested before any permits will be reserved to confirm your plans.
- Complete Outfitting Package – $100 per person deposit
- Partial Outfitting Packages – $50 per person
- Partial Outfitting – $50 per canoe
- Permit Processing Fee – $10 per permit
Cancellations and Refunds
If cancellations are received 60 days prior to arrival, deposits will be refunded less a 20% handling cost or credited toward a later trip within one year. If cancellations are not received with 60 days prior to arrival, no refund will be issued but deposits may be used within the same season for a different trip.
Any changes in dates, group size or menu selections for a Complete Outfitting Package received less than 60 days prior to arrival may be charged a repacking fee.
Rates and Taxes
All rates are for full calendar days, no half day rates will be charged. All services are subject to Minnesota state tax. All lodging services such as bunkhouse stays are subject to Cook County lodging tax
Final payment is due upon arrival before the start of any canoe trip. At that time we will review with you the services we will provide for the dates reserved. Guests are responsible for all days reserved. We do not issue refunds for early returns.
We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, and MasterCards.
Outfitting Reservation Request Form
By completing and submitting this electronic form you are not actually making a confirmed reservation. You are only submitting the information necessary to start your reservation. You will be contacted by a member of the Tuscarora Lodge and Outfitters staff, who will confirm your reservation.