- Tuscarora Brochure
- Camping Menu
- Vegetarian Camping Menu
- Printable Outfitting Reservation Request
- Printable Cabin Reservation Request
- Suggested Group Packing List
- Personal Gear Packing List
- Package Comparison
- BWCA Trip Planning Preparation Checklist
– CANPASS – Information about how to apply for your Remote Area Border Crossing Permit (RABC) which is required when entering Canada through Quetico.
– Ontario Fishing Licenses – Purchase your fishing licenses before your trip online or by phone by calling 1-800-288-1155. Licensing Help Line can be reached at 1-800-387-7011
– Ontario’s Fish ON-Line – A great resource for researching which fish species are in a specific Quetico lake.
– Quetico Provincial Park – Ontario Parks’ page for Quetico Park is full of information on the area.
– Quetico Permits – Reserve your entry permit online here
– Quetico 100 – More information and updates about the park.
– Weather for Quetico Park – All temps in Celsius (C)
– Canadian Border Boat Landing (I-68) Program
- I68 Information
- Grand Portage, MN Port of Entry
- Grand Marais, MN Station
- Duluth, MN Port of Entry
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Service Port
- Chicago, IL Service Port
BWCAW/US Forest Service/Minnesota DNR
– Minnesota DNR – Fishing in the BWCAW is regulated by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Check here for all licensing information.
- Fishing License Fees
- Purchase Fishing Licenses Online
- Fishing Regulations
- Lake Finder
- Lake Ice Out Dates
– Recreation.gov – Use this site to reserve your BWCAW permit and learn more about the area.
– BWCAW/US Forest Service – The Forest Service’s website for the BWCAW which is full of useful information about the area
– Safe Fish Consumption – Advice on which fish to eat from the Minnesota Department of Health
– Grand Marais, MN
- Grand Marais – Chamber of Commerce tourism information
- City of Grand Marais – city information
Even More Information!
– Becoming a Boundary Waters Family – Great information for anyone wanting to learn more about taking their family camping.
– Leave No Trace – read the Leave No Trace Seven Principles here and learn about outdoor ethics.
– Canoeing.com – Full of information on canoeing and the BWCAW.
– BWCA.com – A community of people who love to explore the BWCAW. An excellent source of first hand experience.
Below are products, brands and vendors we know and love here at Tuscarora
- McKenzie Maps
- W.A. Fisher Maps
- Wenonah Canoes
- Current Designs Kayaks
- Souris River Canoes
- Alumacraft Canoes
- Grumman Canoes
- Eureka Tents
- Cooke Custom Sewing
- Granite Gear
- Bending Branches Paddles
- Cache Lake Foods
- Backpackers Pantry
- Richmoor/Natural High/Alpine Air camping food
- Upper Lakes Foods
If you think your website can be of value, interest or benefit to visitors of the Tuscarora Lodge and Outfitters website, please link to us first and then e-mail your website and link details to Tuscarora Lodge and Outfitters. If we feel a reciprocal link to your site would be of interest to our website visitors we will be glad to add your link to our Links page. Tuscarora Lodge and Outfitters is not responsible for the information on the linked websites shown above. We do not verify the accuracy of information shown on the linked websites and do not guarantee the content or information shown on the linked web sites.