Please carefully review our COVID-19 outfitting policies before booking.
Outfitting Policies & Info
- Outfitting Season & Hours – Canoe season starts May 1st (weather permitting) and runs through September. We are open every day during the canoe season including Sundays and holidays.
- May 1 – Memorial Day weekend: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- After Labor Day – September 30: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Breakfast – Our dining room is open for breakfast from fishing opener through September 30. Reservations for breakfast must be received by noon the day before; we are unable to serve walk-ins. Breakfast is served at 7 a.m. sharp.
- BWCA permit fees are included in complete outfitting packages. They are not included for any other reservations. The US Forest Service is responsible for pricing and refunds.
- Quetico permit fees are not included in any package. Ontario Parks Service is responsible for pricing and refunds
- Minnesota fishing licenses and Ontario fishing license are not included in any package. Please see the Fishing page for more information
Deposits are required before we will reserve any permits for your group.
- Complete Outfitting Package – $150 per person deposit
- Partial Outfitting Packages – $100 per person
- Canoe Rental – $100 per canoe
Cancellations and Refunds
If cancellations are received 60 days prior to arrival, deposits will be refunded or credited toward a later trip within the same calendar year. If cancellations are not received with 60 days prior to arrival, no refund will be issued but deposits may be used within the same calendar year for a different trip.
We charge a $100 food repacking fee per person for cancellations of Complete Outfitting Packages or Food and Canoe Outfitting Packages made less than 10 days from scheduled arrival.
Rates and Taxes
All rates are for full calendar days. All services are subject to Minnesota state tax. All lodging services such as bunkhouse stays are subject to Cook County lodging tax
Final payment is due the day you start your trip. Guests are responsible for all days reserved. We do not issue refunds for early returns.
We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard