Please review our COVID-19 cabin policies carefully before booking.
- Check in time is anytime after 3:00 PM
- Check out time is anytime before 10:00 AM
- Minimum reservation is three consecutive nights
- One aluminum canoe is included in the rental of a cabin
- All Tuscarora buildings are smoke free
- Well-behaved pets are allowed in cabins 2 or 3 with special permission. (Pet fee is $20 per night)
A $250 deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The deposit is subtracted from your cabin invoice.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Reschedules
Deposits will be refunded if cancellation is received 60 days in advance of scheduled arrival. If cancellations are received less than 60 days in advance, a refund will be issued if we are able to rent your dates to another party. If we are unable to re-rent your dates, your deposit can be transferred to a new reservation in the same calendar year. We allow one reschedule per reservation. If you cancel a rescheduled reservation, we will refund the deposit as long as the cancellation is received 60 days in advance of scheduled arrival.
Rates and Taxes
Rates listed are per night (3 p.m. – 10 a.m.). All services are subject to Minnesota state tax. All lodging services are subject to Cook County lodging tax.
The remaining balance for your stay is charged on the morning of your arrival. A receipt will be in your cabin. Guests are responsible for all nights reserved. We do not issue refunds for early departures.
We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard.