- Check in time is anytime after 3:00 PM
- Check out time is anytime before 10:00 AM
- Minimum summer reservation is three consecutive nights (June 20 – September 30)
- One aluminum canoe is included in the rental of a cabin
- All Tuscarora buildings are smoke free
- Well-behaved pets are allowed in cabins 2 or 3 with special permission. (Pet fee is $15 per night)
A $250 deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Your deposit is applied to the last day of your reservation.
Cancellations and Refunds
Deposits will be refunded if cancellation is received 60 days in advance of scheduled arrival. If cancellations are received less than 60 days in advance, a refund will be issued if we are able to rent your dates to another party. If we are unable to re-rent your dates, your deposit can be used for a new reservation in the same calendar year.
Rates and Taxes
Rates listed are per night (3 p.m. – 10 a.m.). All services are subject to Minnesota state tax. All lodging services are subject to Cook County lodging tax.
Final payment is due upon departure. Guests are responsible for all nights reserved. We do not issue refunds for early departures.
We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard.
Winter Cabin Rental Policies
The remaining balance for your stay will be charged on the morning of your arrival. A receipt will be in your cabin.