The Lodge Cabin
The Historic Lakeside Lodge is now a private rental cabin with a spacious kitchen and living room area suitable for large group meetings. The Lodge has three bedrooms and one full bath. Bedroom 1 has a queen sized bed. Bedroom 2 has one twin sized bed. Bedroom 3 has four twin sized beds (2 bunk beds). With a futon in the living room, the Lodge can sleep up to 7 people. The Lodge is open all year. A 7-day minimum stay is required in the Lodge from May – October.
- Lakeside with a view of Round Lake
- Open year round
- Sleeps up to 7 comfortably
- Smoke-free, pet-free
- Towels, sheets, pillows and bedding provided
- Bathroom with shower
- Gas stove
- Full sized refrigerator
- Coffee Maker with filters
- Assorted pots, pans, baking sheets, cooking utensils, etc.
- Dishes, glasses and silverware
- Dish towels, hand towels, dish soap, pot holders, and paper towel provided
|*Spring (April 1 – May 31)||$224||$1248|
|*Summer (June 1 – September 30)||$319||$1914|
|*Fall (October 1 – December 20)||$224||$1248|
|*Winter weekend (December 21 – March 31: F,S,Su)||$319||$1614|
|*Winter weekday (December 21 – March 31: M,T,W,Th)||$259||$1614|
|Extra child (3-12)||$20||$80|
*For up to six persons.